- Bays outside the salon along Queens Road: max stay 2hrs and no return within 2hrs
- Queens Road Lower Car Park
We recommend using the Queens Road Lower Car Park, especially for long appointments as you don't have to move your car.
1. When you get to the end of Queens Road (with the bakery on your right), keep going straight over the crossroads
2. It will look as though you're driving into a dead end
3. You will see the Railway Tavern Pub on your left and if you turn right you're in the car park.
For Queens Road Parking/ Lower Car Park, you can pay using the ticket machines or via the MiPermit App.
If parking in the Lower Queens Road Car Park, the location number to use on the app is 737612.
You can stay for 2hrs for £1.80 or up until 6pm for £3.80.
If parking in the bays outside the salon, the location number to use on the app is 737603.
You can stay for 30 mins for 20p, 1hr for 90p, or 2hrs (max) for £1.80.
Once you have downloaded the app, create an account and add your registration number and card to it. Everytime you need to get a car parking ticket head to the app, choose the car you want to book in, your location, your duration and when you want to start the ticket. Then press purchase and you're all set!
If the app isn't an option for you, you can also pay via phone call, text or pay via their website. All details are on the side of the ticket machines.
- Waitrose Car Park: max stay - 1.5hrs (free)
We're also a 2 minute walk from Buckhurst Hill Tube Station
1. Come out the station and turn left
2. Keep walking straight, you will pass Costa Coffee and Waitrose on your right
3. When you get to the cross roads turn right and start walking up the hill.
4. Keep walking until you find our salon on the left hand side of the road. We're just past Costa Coffee, opposite Pure.